What if I have a marriage or divorce agreement?

You may want to consult an attorney if:

1) You have marriage or divorce agreements (such as pre- or post-nuptial agreements, or divorce and separation agreements) that may require you to include certain provisions in your estate plan.

Still have questions?

Give us a shout. We'll respond via email within 1 business day.