What if I have a disabled beneficiary?

You may want to consult an attorney if:

1) You have a disabled beneficiary (i.e. a child, dependent, or family member) that may qualify to receive government benefits, and whose benefits could be affected by your estate plan.

Still have questions?

Give us a shout. We'll respond via email within 1 business day.