What if I believe my will may be challenged in court?

You may want to consult an attorney if:

1) You have complicated relationships with your family (or your family has complicated relationships with each other);

2) You intend to disinherit someone who may otherwise be entitled to receive something from your estate (like a child or spouse).

Still have questions?

Give us a shout. We'll respond via email within 1 business day.