What if I am a small business owner?

You may want to consult an attorney if:

1) You own or have stock in one or more small businesses and may be bound by business agreements limiting the transfer of your interests (i.e. operating agreements, shareholder agreements, stock purchase agreements, etc.).

Still have questions?

Give us a shout. We'll respond via email within 1 business day.